Rich in limestone, the soil of Adelaida, produces grapes with intense flavor and great structure.
The vineyards are planted on rolling to steep slopes that vary in altitude from 1200 to 1600 feet in elevation. The vineyards are planted on modern trellises and drip irrigated.
Currently there are 16 Acres deer fenced vineyards. Varietals are:
Zinfandel, Grenache, Sangiovese and port varietals
Vineyard expansion capacity
Presently there are over 115 acres in agricultural use including organic certified walnut orchards, a vineyard and field crops. There is an additional 50+ acres of plantable land with the remaining acreage consisting of native vegetation mostly oak, grassland and chaparral.
There are approximately 100 acres of organic certified walnut orchards.
- +/- 362 acre ranch located in the coveted in Adelaida AVA of Paso Robles Ca.
- +/- 161 Acres are currently being farmed between the vineyard and organic walnut orchard
- 2,826 sq. ft. of living space
- 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, dining room, great room and large family room
- 2 car garage
- Barrel room and laundry room
- Patio and Pergola for outdoor entertainment and panoramic views of the vineyards and Santa Lucia Mountain Range
- Updated kitchen, electrical and plumbing 2011-2018
- 1,328 sq. ft. of living space
- 3 bedroom, two baths, dining room, living room and family room.
- Laundry room with storage area
- Upgraded in 2018
- 864 sq. ft. of living space
- Kitchen, bath, 2 bed rooms, family room, and laundry room
- Major upgrades to electrical wiring, plumbing, and AC added 2009
Wells & Ponds
Four Functioning Ponds & Two Residential Wells
- Capacity ranging from 10 to 30 gallons per minute
Upper Lower Ponds
Tractor Shed and Workshop
- Tractor shop: 40 ft. by 60 ft.
- Main section of the tractor shop was used as a hanger with a capacity to hanger 3 airplanes.
- Landing strip infrastructure remains in place
Machine and Workshop
- 30 ft. by 80 ft.
- Original used as an R&D lab with full machine and wood shop
- Suitable for equipment and wine storage.
Williamson Land Conservation Act
The agriculturally zoned property is enrolled in the Williamson Act, estimated to save the landowner 20-75% in property tax liability annually (according to CA Department of Conservation).
Heritage / Pioneer Settlement Significance
- Original location or the Adelaida School house
- Pioneer dairy farm and operation
Located in the heart of the coveted Adelaida District on the west side of the Paso Robles AVA. Neighboring award-winning wineries include Halter Ranch, Tablas Creek, Daou Justin and Adelaida Cellars
- 13 miles from Paso Robles Town Center
- Halfway point between Los Angeles and San Francisco
- 20 miles from the ocean in the Santa Lucia Mountain chain